Welcome to OT2
OT2 is a
collection management software for *nix systems and windows, it helps
you to manage
your trees, your pots and your pictures.
The 1.1 version has been released, in english, french, spanish and dutch.
You can download it by clicking on the following links :
- Unlimited number of trees and pots with their detailed characteristics.
- Sort trees according to their name, age, species..., show all of them or only a subset (mature bonsai, potensai, kusamono...)
- For each tree, you can record or schedule any work, remark, treatement, etc..
- Add as many pictures as you want. Pictures can be resized and moved to a
repository while the original may be saved in another place.
- See the complete history of a tree, pictures and events displayed together or separated.
- For rempotting events, choose the pot to put the tree in.
- Full fledged installer/desinstaller
- Free sotfware (as defined by the FSF) : no limitations, no customer code, will always be free.
- ...and many more.
Advanced features :
- Easy to use interface, tabbed navigation.
- Integration with you favorite image editor : no more lengthy search on your hard drive to find a picture for a virtual.
- Export your tree data to a set of HTML pages.
- Batch management of trees with progressive individualization. Very handy for seedlings!
- Data stored in file or in a mySql server, local or distant (GNU/Linux only feature)
- Use the industry standard SQL language to store the data : your data is safely keeped and still belongs to you !
- and more...
Supported platforms :
- Binaries availables for Windows98, 2000, XP. Sorry Windows 95 is not supported
- Run on GNU/Linux (in fact it is developped on it) or any Unix-like system but you must compile it by yourself.
- Mac OS X : a Mac OS X universal binary is available.